August 13th, 2021
From Sunday 15th August it will no longer be necessary for members to make a booking before attending the green, and they can play bowls whenever they wish during our normal opening hours.
The booking system is now closed. However, you are requested to sign in using the book provided in the pavilion to record your attendance at the green. This is required to meet our obligation to support the track and trace system.
Members can play pairs matches as well as singles.
The club convention is that there should be no more than four blocks on the green at any time to ensure players have plenty of space to play freely.
Although legal restrictions have been lifted members are reminded of the government general guidelines (see below) which place a responsibility on individuals to act responsibly in order to prevent transmission of the Covid virus
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
- If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- Check in to venues when you go out
- Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated